[nfbcs] Can someone please help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 02:13:40 UTC 2017

Hi. Sorry about that. I wish there was a simpler way to do this than
writing two completely different emails. I did what you suggested, but
I'm still getting an error that I don't understand. You should be able
to see my updated code with the link I sent earlier, but I'll add it
just in case. I'll also share a link to my PuTTY log. Thanks.

Code: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjYDVzgAcL7ohaIYqSQEmqyOEZprZQ

Log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjYDVzgAcL7ohY4Gkm1OCnzSLxHYUg