[nfbcs] Help Scheduling a Lync Meeting

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Fri Apr 13 21:18:21 UTC 2018

Does anyone know the keystrokes for scheduling a Lync meeting through
Outlook 2010? The disability answer desk told me to press control-shift Q.
This placed a meeting on my calendar, but with no link or call-in number.
I also attempted to schedule a meeting by finding my first attendee with
Lync and pressed my applications key. The same thing happened where I
could schedule the appointment itself, but with no link or call-in number.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here. I'm using Microsoft Lync
and Outlook 2010 with Jaws 2018. Thanks.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net