[nfbcs] debugging a web app pin visual studio 2017 preview

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:57:03 UTC 2018

Does anyone know if the deugger in visual studio is accessible? I've got a
web app that is in an infinite loop of requests and responses and I'm
trying to figure out why and I'm not having much luck with debugging, but I
don't know what i'm doing. It seems like you should be able to hit f9 on a
line of code and have visual studio stop at that point and then you can see
what all the variables are and step through your code etc. but I'm not
having much luck so far. Can anyone help? Thanks.