[nfbcs] Any app designers out there?

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 15:20:50 UTC 2018

Hello.  I am looking for an app designer.  Most companies charge about
10 to 15 thousand and I just don't have that kind of money. I would be
willing to pay someone for this project however. Please someone email me
off list as I don't want to give everything away publicly.  My email is:

kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com

Thanks.

P.S. if someone could point me in the direction of a cheap app design
company, please feel free to post that to the list as that could benefit
others besides myself.

---