[nfbcs] Do I have a prayer of enjoying this program?

Amy Albin amyralbin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:28:38 UTC 2018

Hi All,

A girl at my college invited me to her Hack Day, which is to learn
about different programs and build apps and stuff. She mentioned JAVA
and Python. There will probably be other languages too.

The thing is I'm a completely blind JAWS user who has virtually no
programming experience. So if you tell me to do something with JAWS
scripts, I will not have the slightest idea how to do it.

Should I just stay home that day, or is there a possible way to make
it accessible?

Thanks,

Amy