[nfbcs] FW: Come try VS2019 Preview 1! (Was Please hold off on VS2019 Preview 1)

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Dec 11 20:57:20 UTC 2018

Dante Gagne from Microsoft has been working with folks on the Program-L listserv for several months now, and the results are starting to come in. So if you're interested in using Visual Studio, you should probably join program-l, which is on freelists.org.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.