[nfbcs] group contact list in Outlook 2013

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 02:14:50 UTC 2018

I've created a group distribution list in Outlook 2013.  However, when I
arrow down through the list of members, JAWS or NVDA doesn't read which one
I'm on.  I know that there are members there because when I arrow down
through the list of members and press Enter on one, I get a box wich
somebody's information.  The way I created the group distribution list is to
do Control Shift L.  To add members, the only way I could figure out how to
is to press Alt H then Tab to Add members and press Enter.  Then I selected
Outlook contacts and pressed Enter on it.  Then I was able to search for
somebody's name, select that person from the search results and press Enter
on the OK button.

That's fine, but is there a way I can get either JAWS or NVDA to read the
list of members?

Thanks.