[nfbcs] Creating Jaws or NVDA Accessible UML and ER Diagrams

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 01:31:38 UTC 2018

Hi, I am new to the list. I am a blind computer science major, and I
am taking design patterns and relational databases this quarter. In
both of these classes, I have to create diagrams for design purposes.
In my design patterns class, I am learning UML to model object
oriented programs, and my relational database class is teaching me how
to create ER diagrams. I am looking for a solution as a screenreader
user to be able to create and read these types of diagrams.

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on how I can handle this?

Thanks,

TJ Breitenfeldt