[nfbcs] Where to start in computer science:

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 23:03:32 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I’m not compleetly sure yet since I have not started computer programing courses. I know that I’m suposed to start with Latex, the programing language and I was also suggested to learn Python which I heard is tought in college.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.