[nfbcs] Speech on Demand Frustrations

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:36:33 UTC 2018

I have had the opposite problem with lack of accessibility where sighted people at universities tried to set up computers set it jaws cannot work. For example, it would leave their computers on mute and say there was nothing they could do about it because that was just how their system works. And the fact that I was not receiving speech during major screen changes was a problem for me. If you want to use a program that only speaks sometimes, maybe try Zoom text or something else.

Sabra Ewing