[nfbcs] accessible reference management software

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at email.unc.edu
Tue Mar 20 18:26:03 UTC 2018

Hi Newton,

Thanks for mentioning the ability to export BibTeX with zotero. It reminded me of two things for those who want to use LaTeX/BibTeX:
1. Google scholar offers the option to generate a BibTeX citation for articles.
2. I have a bash script that generates BibTeX entries given pubMed IDs (for those of us who use pubMed for biology/medical research). Happy to share this.

There is a bibtex4word plugin that I tried that didn't seem accessible. However, this could be a cool project for someone to work on on github.

Kevin