[nfbcs] LaTeX [was "Re: Computer science mentors?"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:33:33 UTC 2018

While you're waiting for Tyler, I'll just say that I used on line
tutorials and examples when learning LaTeX. For example, if I want to
use LaTeX to write a personal letter, I'll Google for LaTeX and letters
and find a ton of samples to choose from and use as a starting point. I
use pdflatex to turn my LaTeX markup into a PDF document.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail