[nfbcs] LaTeX [was "Re: Computer science mentors?"]

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Mar 29 12:06:22 UTC 2018

LaTeX is a MacPort. Not sure if it can be had also via Homebrew but I bet so. It's also available in Cygwin on Windows, and I'm sure via other means as well. I have it in Cygwin and on my Mac though I haven't had occasion to
use it much in many years. I used it regularly in college, but that was back when LaTeX files tended to start with \documentstyle rather than the more modern \documentclass. My knowledge of LaTeX syntax is therefore a bit out
of date. Nevertheless I always liked using it in college.