[nfbcs] Help with Jaws API for vs.net project

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Sat Sep 8 17:09:30 UTC 2018

Glen and others:

Visual Studio is a good program. It allows for many different things to be
done by the blind. Among those things are developing asp.net pages, layout
pages and interfacing with JSON classes.

I do have a couple of questions however. When I place a SQL Data Source
object on a website or form, I need to easily access the setup for things
like the connection string and table setups. Is there a way this can be done
without having to guess the location of the elements on the form?

Secondly, my job is exploring SSRS. I am aware that Visual Studio can be
used to develop these types of reports. Does anyone have a source for
information as it relates to SSRS and Visual Studio from a blind
perspective?

Thanks for all you guys do!