[nfbcs] How to read images in email

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:16:54 UTC 2018

hi Tracy, I often face the same situation. I've used the Aira service on a
couple of occasions to help me read the images, and I've also forwarded
emails to my editors and explained that some of the content is not
accessible. I would also like to hear suggestions on this.
Best,

Liz

--
Elizabeth Campbell