[nfbcs] How to read images in email

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:37:18 UTC 2018

Hello Tracy:

One approach I use is to  to copy and paste the entire message into Word,
save it as a PDF, and then ask JAWS to recognize the PDF file. While this is
labor intensive and people should know better than to send us images, it is
at least a solution that can be applied to this problem.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong