[NFBCS] How to delete a Picture in Word 2016

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 3 03:29:43 UTC 2019

I've downloaded an ebook and opened it with Word instead of Adobe. The
document is fairly large, so I changed the font size to 8 to decrease
the number of pages. Jaws is still crashing when I try to read the
document. There's at least one image on the top which I would like to
delete but want to make to make sure I don't interfere with the actual
text. Is there a safe way to delete a picture within a Word document or
will I need to use Aira? Thanks for any and all responses.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net