[NFBCS] How to delete a Picture in Word 2016

Jim Fettgather jfettgather at alphapointe.org
Sat Aug 3 17:22:21 UTC 2019

To delete a picture in a Word Document, Here is something to try.
Use the Jaws command Control+Shift+O to bring up a list of in-line objects, and then press enter on the picture in the list.
Then use Shift Right Arrow to select the picture, and press the Delete Key.
This has worked for me in the past, hopefully this will work for you as well.