[NFBCS] Looking for suggestions on what Windows backup software is accessible, and backs up to an external SSD drive?

maurice mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Thu Aug 8 16:42:41 UTC 2019

  Good morning everyone, thank you for the helpful suggestions in the
past on formatting that large external drive. Everything is working just
fine.

As my subject line states, I am looking for a backup solution that will
backup to an external SSD drive. I’m using JAWS 2019, and force the
free option as the backup screen reader. Any good suggestions?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Board member national Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
US amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Sprint IP relay number 661-246-3110.