[NFBCS] Looking for suggestions on what Windows backup software is accessible, and backs up to an external SSD drive?

Glen Gordon GGordon at Vispero.com
Thu Aug 8 17:05:09 UTC 2019

I've been using NovaBackup not because it's particularly accessible but because it's the most accessible of the apps I've found. I haven't looked lately, but the last time I searched, the options weren't plentiful.

--Glen

Glen Gordon
Vispero™ | Software Fellow
17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560, Clearwater, FL 33764
T 727-803-8000 F 727-803-8001
ggordon at vispero.com
www.vispero.com

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBCS <nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of maurice mines via NFBCS
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:43 AM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: maurice mines <maurice at mauricemines.com>
Subject: [NFBCS] Looking for suggestions on what Windows backup software is accessible, and backs up to an external SSD drive?

  Good morning everyone, thank you for the helpful suggestions in the past on formatting that large external drive. Everything is working just fine.

As my subject line states, I am looking for a backup solution that will backup to an external SSD drive. I’m using JAWS 2019, and force the free option as the backup screen reader. Any good suggestions?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Board member national Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
US amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Sprint IP relay number 661-246-3110.