[NFBCS] best method for inserting links in a Word document

Dr Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 16:51:21 UTC 2019

No matter where you are at the following commands will work. Make sure you select the link and copy it. then go to where you want to go and type out the words you want displayed. Select those words then do a control K and just paste and enter and you are done.
here is a couple different ways to open it. Go to link then applications key and o for open hyperlink or down arrow just in case your hyperlink is not o
Or
Insert Z for cursor off or quick nav on depending on settings then insert f7 to pull up your links and arrow to it and enter it will open.

Sent from Dr Denise M Robinson