[NFBCS] best method for inserting links in a Word document

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 13 04:27:10 UTC 2019

Hello:

I echo Dr. Robinson's information previously mentioned. When the JAWS focuses on the link, as you arrow through the document, you should hear something like "link," followed by the text of the link, once you are on that link. From here, press the context menu key, usually the key that is immediately to the left of the rightmost control key on the keyboard, unless you are running Windows under a Mac book or something these may not work. But once you press this key it will bring up the Context menu, and now, you would hit letter O to open hyperlink instantly and immediately.

Hope this helps!!

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://www.freedomscientific.com/certification>   [NVDA Certified Expert 2019] <http://certification.nvaccess.org>