[nfbcs] Nextdoor

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 16 01:08:28 UTC 2019

            Has anyone used Nextdoor recently, particularly on Windows with
a modal screen reader? If so, do you have any suggestions on how to make it
work? Also, has anyone had any luck talking to the Nextdoor support? I
emailed them in 2018, and, although I did not like the answer that I
received, it was at least polite. When I emailed them more recently, the
results were very different-either the person was very confused or not very
bright; there does not seem to be a way to reply.

Nicole