[NFBCS] i am not a robot

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Fri Jul 12 17:26:23 UTC 2019

I use Team Viewer with an Aira agent. Worth every penny I pay for the Aira service.

- Brad -

On Jul 12, 2019, at 10:00, Tracy Carcione via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi Bryan.
I feel your pain.
I have TeamViewer on my PC, and sometimes I get someone I trust to log in
and do that kind of thing for me.
I have sometimes also called BeMyEyes, chosen Microsoft, and had the helper
direct me with the mouse.  As you can guess, this is a difficult task.
Good luck.
Tracy