[NFBCS] Outlook 2016 thinking text is a command

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:12:21 UTC 2020

I use them, too, and a couple of years ago, I discovered that Alt+R and Alt+Shift+R work, too. why? Who knows? Lol

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan