[NFBCS] Terminal emulation

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 11 15:40:22 UTC 2020

I am really stuck.  Hummingbird works well, so long as I don't type.  Once
I start typing, according to Jaws, the font goes to no font, and Jaws
can't find the cursor.
I called Jaws, and they just said to try a bunch of font sizes.  I did
that, but it all works the same--typing turns to no font.

I asked Jaws if changing the cursor dimensions through the setting center
would help, and the gal said no.

Hummingbird is what my coworkers are using, and it's so close to working
for me, but not close enough.  I guess I'll have to try other software,
when I can get someone with admin rights to install a demo copy for me.

I'd welcome any ideas more useful than randomly changing fonts.
Tracy