[NFBCS] Terminal emulation is 3270 emulation

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 11 19:39:08 UTC 2020

Thanks Jack for the clear explanation.
I have good scripts for 3270 emulation.  They are reading the screen well,
until I start editing something, and Jaws gets all confused.
It gets just as confused if I don't have the script running.

One of the list members who works for FS is kindly taking a look.  If he
can't figure it out, I'll definitely keep Secure CRT in mind.
Tracy