[NFBCS] Is C++ Programming Environment Accessible Using JAWS Or NVDA?

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 12 11:41:52 UTC 2020

Hi NBCS mates?
I'm beginning the learning of C++ using the book PROGRAMMING PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE USING C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup, second edition 2014.
Although I'm a visual computer user for the most part, I would still like to know if any C++ programming IDE is accessible using either JAWS or NVDA, and if so, then which IDE is accessible to what extent.
Can anybody around here please offer some advice?

Regards.

Sincerely,
Saaqib Mahmood