[NFBCS] Windows 7 vs Windows 10

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 04:31:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

There are few other reasons as well due to which the Dell system might be
running low.
1. Scan the Dell Laptop for malware as they slow down the system.
2. Update the BIOS and make sure Windows is up to date.
Also in case your Dell Laptop hold 4 GB of RAM then get this extended if
your laptop supports it.

Hope this helps!

Pramit