[NFBCS] Linux web browsers

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sun Feb 23 02:56:06 UTC 2020

I know of three: Lynx, Links, and w3m. Sometimes to disambiguate the first two in voice conversation, I've heard the names "Lynx the cat" and "Links the chain." Lynx, the cat, is the oldest of these but still works, though I
think its central website is long gone. I don't know the official statuses of the other two. I'm pretty sure your friendly neighborhood apt-type utility could get them onto that box.