[NFBCS] Industry Conference Discounts

Alan K. Martinez alan.k.martinez.02 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:12:09 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would ask just in case...  Does anyone know if a group like NFB receives any discounts for industry conferences or conventions?

I'm attending RSA 2020 in San Francisco tomorrow but I was only able to register for the free Expo only pass.  I would have like to have gotten an Expo Plus pass so I could attend some training sessions but even at a $250 discount rate if you register early or $500 if you don't I couldn't afford it after being out of work for my vision disability for so long.

I'm still going to go with the free Expo pass tomorrow and will wander around the vendor booths asking questions but sometimes they look down upon the people attending for free.  That was my experience at Oracle One this past season.

Any information would be helpful for the next round.

Thanks,

Alan