[NFBCS] 3270 emulation success

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 26 16:59:10 UTC 2020

This is a good idea.  How hard is that to set up?  Could it be on
Wikkipedia, or something like that?
We have lots of helpful hints on lots of programs and tools.  Some show up
in Google results, and some don't.  Just making them easy to find could be
very helpful to lots of blind programmers.
Tracy