[NFBCS] 3270 emulation success

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Thu Feb 27 13:41:02 UTC 2020

Right, you mean getting people to put content on the wiki is a problem.
The NFB draws a lot of loyalty from its members. When Tracy takes the
time to explain her solution to this problem on this list, that shows a
level of commitment. Its not that much more to ask to write a wiki entry.

But its true that getting content is really difficult. At IAVIT we
considered creating a monthy award for the MVP (most valuable poster) or
even having a random drawing each month for a gift card based on number
of edits.  It would be a lot of work. Writing a whole article should get
a lot more credit than changing a single word. Somebody would have to
oversee all that.

No matter what, I think setting up a wiki is worth a try.  You never
know, mabye Federationists are motivated and loyal enough to make it
work. I think if the NFBCS web site becomes the place to go for info on
accessibility, that would be a huge feather in the NFB's cap.