[NFBCS] 3270 emulation success

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Thu Feb 27 03:34:13 UTC 2020

I believe all of the NFBCS officers and board members are on this list and will certainly considered what has been said.  We should not forget the value of dialoging through a list like this to solve a problem, though.  The solutions are often new ones that may well utilize options that didn't exist a few years ago.  It can draw upon experience that individuals may not even know that they had.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson