[NFBCS] 3270 emulation success

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 27 13:45:18 UTC 2020

Yes!  Thanks Steve!  Clearing end-of-field, then inserting did the trick.

Glen showed me a neat trick with the insert key, for a keyboard with 104
keys including 2 insert keys.
Do:
.	Insert+f2 and select Setting Center
.	Press Ctrl+Shift+d to select JAWS default settings
.	 Tab to the search box and enter JAWS Insert.
.	Under JAWS Insert in the tree of settings will be two items in the
treeview; one for the NumPad Insert and one for the Extended Insert.
.	Uncheck one of them, most likely the Extended insert.
.	After this point, that insert key won't be intercepted by JAWS and
you can use it without using the pass-through key first.

Cool, huh?
Tracy