[NFBCS] Command Line Editors

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 1 19:24:26 UTC 2020

What screen reader? Any chance that you could mount the remote file system to Windows and use a Windows program?
	From my experience, JAWS does not work well with commandline. It often reads the wrong character/line, and most of the JAWS navigation commands, especially navigate by word, do not work--you end up writing some weird character. I have also found that I have to use a Braille display to really know what I am doing.
	I do not know if NVDA works any better.
	Oh, and make sure that you use headphones when typing passwords as JAWS speaks passwords characters in the commandline, even though they are not shown on the screen.