[NFBCS] Command Line Editors

Haoran Wen manhouyin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 20:45:34 UTC 2020

Sorry for not being specific on my original email.
I have a mac and windows pc and will SSH into the linux machines remotely.
So I can use voiceover with the terminal applicaiton on macs and am
planning on using windows subsytem for linus on my PC.

I have not used NVDA before but will try it out to see if that works better
than JAWS.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Haoran