[NFBCS] traliant

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Thu Jan 16 23:24:33 UTC 2020

Okay, I'm done spamming everyone after this, but, in case anyone was
curious, I could partly operate the course, but there were several quizzes
that involved dragging and dropping in order to answer questions, so I
couldn't complete the training without help from a sighted person. But
then I don't currently have an Aira subscription; maybe that would've
helped if I did. But it would be nice if these required
anti-discrimination trainings were accessible.