[NFBCS] traliant

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 00:43:26 UTC 2020

No worries about the spam.  In a similar situation where HR Training had the
exact same type of regulatory requirement and it had drag and drop plus
other inaccessible controls I escalated the issue back to HR and said they
needed to come up with something as well as report it to the vendor.  HR to
their credit jumped on the problem and the vendor while they didn't fix the
problem produced a PDF version in a week or two.

I'd say make sure to report the issue to the vendor even though you are now
done with it.  I've found that if I write a nice email with the problem
structured well then sometimes they fix the problem.  Other times the
problem is too deep to fix and of course then they don't, but I like to
think it makes them reflect on the problem and possibly fix it when they do
a major software upgrade.

Other vendors / companies don't do anything.  Lever.co, Workboard,
Productboart, Draw.io, Orbus, and many more haven't done anything.  I've had
good luck with minor improvements in Slack, Microsoft Power BI, Atlassian,
Apple, Sonos and others.  Sometimes it takes persistence.

Best,
Charles