[NFBCS] The New Microsoft Edge

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Sat Jan 18 18:13:35 UTC 2020

Curtis and others,

When there are issues such as checkboxes and other controls that don't appear to act as they should, Microsoft seems most responsive to what is reported to the Disability Answer Desk as you have often recommended.  In addition, the Feedback Hub, accessed with Windows Key and the letter F is another vehicle to do that.  There have been other cases recently where some controls were useable but departed from standard keystrokes even though the mouse interaction did not change.  When reported, Microsoft, at some level, seemed unaware of some of these inconsistencies and have been willing to at least look into inconsistencies to understand what was happening.  Reporting these things as they pertain to Edge seems particularly important since this browser will likely play a major role in the Windows world in the future.

I appreciate hearing your experience.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson