[NFBCS] Opening HTML files

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 15 03:37:06 UTC 2020

Dear Leslie

Sometimes when I've had this problem happen to me, I had the same frustration you were experiencing, only to discover that JAWS doesn't automatically read incoming immersive openwith flyout dialog that comes up asking me which app I'd like to open this file in. Maybe doing an Alt+Tab or simply tab would make this dialog focus.

I'd also try setting default apps to open files in. So if you haven't already, head on over to that start menu and search for the default app settings to choose a default Web browser.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME