[NFBCS] Help! I broke my laptop

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 19 16:26:30 UTC 2020

You can't say it's not a corrupt registry without knowing what the error
even is. The registry is useful pretty early in the windows boot cycle,
so it very well may be.
try going to a command prompt and using chkdsk /r /f C:
that will take a while to run. go drink a few pots of coffee. then
reboot and see if that helps.
If not, reply back with the error and we can try to help more.
HTH,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>