[NFBCS] Help! I broke my laptop

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 19 18:33:28 UTC 2020

Hello:

What drive letter is windows installed on? If x, then replace the C:
with X: in my prior example.

HTH,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>