[NFBCS] Help! I broke my laptop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jun 20 18:57:38 UTC 2020

After trying some things, I decided the problem was beyond me.  I got on
Nextdoor and asked for a PC tech, and got one who came over today.  He
said my hard drive had gone bad, and swapped it out for a new one, then
reinstalled Windows.  There's still a problem with the laptop starting in
Support Assist, but he showed me how to get out of that.  I don't know how
much of a pain that will be, but for now I have a working laptop with a
clean install of Windows, which is a good thing.
Thanks for the help.
Tracy