[NFBCS] Making a plan

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 1 16:39:39 UTC 2020

I think Chris's idea of making a plan is excellent.  A successful
implementation always starts with a good plan of action.

So, if we have a goal of making accessibility info easily and widely
available, what is the best way to achieve that, and what are the steps we
need to take?

I think a website and some way to gather and share the knowledge we have are
a good way to move toward that goal, but how to achieve these things is not
in my area of expertise.

Can those of us who think this is a good and attainable goal start work on
it, or at least a plan for it, or is there still some preliminary discussion
required?

Tracy