[NFBCS] Making a plan

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:50:59 UTC 2020

One thing we can all do is publicize the Accessibility Boutiques the NFB regularly hosts. I am sure if people have particular areas of expertese, they would be welcome to present at one.

i think acknoledging and promoting what the NFB is already doing is a good start.  Helping to spread the word about what we are doing would be helpful to them and us.

This is not to say we should stop there. We might want to have sessions that go into more depth.

The NFB Assistive Technology Trainers division also is interested in making sure blind people have the skills to use accessible technology effectively. That is another part of the picture.

Sent from my iPhone