[NFBCS] Accessible Date and Time Pickers

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:47:47 UTC 2020

That does, thank you. I suppose I was overthinking what that logic
would look like, but put like that, it makes sense. I am actually
using react with rest API microservice architecture, so I would have
to do something like this on the front I think.

Thanks,

Timothy Breitenfeldt

--

Timothy Breitenfeldt