[NFBCS] languages

Andy Borka sonfire11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:40:38 UTC 2020

When was the last time you checked out vs code? Insiders is miles away from the release version in terms of accessibility, and much lighter on resources and learning curve. If you are talking about the Linux version of vs code insiders, then I would agree that it is usable, but not the best in accessibility yet. I don’t think we need the NVDA add-on anymore, because it addressed issues with autocomplete and some editor problems which Microsoft has fixed since then.

Andy Borka