[NFBCS] languages

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:06:10 UTC 2020

Hi, I have been using VS code for a couple months off and on for node
js and react. When I first installed it I had heard mixed things about
the accessibility of VS code and played with it a little with JAWS and
was not happy with the accessibility at all, the big one was the lack
of tab trapping, but I only tried NVDA a bit. Then I heard about the
VS code addon for NVDA and started using that. So that is great if we
don't need the addon anymore. I will have to experiment with that
soon. I have never played with VS Code on Linux, so I don't know about
that. All I know is that I have been using VS Code regularly the past
couple weeks with NVDA using the addon and it works pretty well. It
would be nice to be able to uninstall the VS code addon though.

Timothy Breitenfeldt