[NFBCS] Board Approval

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Mar 7 01:33:44 UTC 2020

Hello:
I've mostly tried to stay out of this because I don't really want to get
in the way of whatever Peter is trying to prove here, but I'm happy to
be of assistance however I may. I've had a decent amount of experience
with Drupal and wordpress (as I'm sure have many).
Someone a while back mentioned a wiki, and this seems like an amazing
idea; we can vet contributors and let people go to town adding their own
information. Is this part of the proposed site? More specifically, it
would be really nice to have some kind of FAQ that points to the wiki
articles. Imagine how many mails we could send if we could just direct
someone at a wiki article on creating accessible UML diagrams every
August/September!
Thanks,